Sunday 21 April 2013

C'est dommage que je pars

Where has the time gone?
I'll be leaving France in not much over 10 days, how scary! I had my last class at one of my schools last Friday and it was sad! They made me a little booklet with pictures in that they'd all drawn, so cute! One of them had a picture of me and said 'c'est dommage que tu pars'. It's a shame you're leaving! How sweet!

We've been making the most of the beautiful weather this week by going to the beach. I inevitably got sunburnt, although I do blame abbi for missing parts of my back with the suncream!!
It's crazy how the weather changes here, yesterday it was 32 degrees, today it was around 15 and raining!! Hopefully we'll have a bit more sun before I leave though, especially since I'm going to Spain for the weekend tomorrow! J'ai de la chance living here, I've got so much nearby: beaches, mountains, Spain, and big cities! I couldn't think of a better place to have spent the last 7 months.

I've realised that as much as I'm excited to go home, I will miss so much about my life here. My friends, for one, who have been amazing, the way of life here, which is so relaxed. I'll also ,is hearing French being spoken. I'm getting to the point where I understand the majority of what's being said, and going back to never hearing it will be rubbish. I'll also miss our weekly Zumba class, where we always have a lot of fun, and just chilling in town with a sandwich from m
La mie caline.

My friend Hannah is here visiting at the moment, which is fun. We're going to San Sebastián in Spain for 2 nights with some of the other girls tomorrow, can't wait.

Next week I think will be filled with emotional goodbyes, at my schools, one of which I can't wait to leave, the other which I will be so sad to leave, and with friends. At least there's an excuse to go out for lots of meals! I'm not looking forward to packing up and cleaning my room- nightmare job if you ask me!

Ciao for now,

Bises





No comments:

Post a Comment